To disable ReSharper in Visual Studio you should take the following steps:
- Go to the Top menu.
- Expand the Tools Tab and find “Options” 🛠️.
- Click “Options” and a new window should appear.
- Find Resharper Section (you can use the search input to filter the results) and go to “General”.
- Click the “Suspend Now” button.
- Submit changes with the “Ok” button.
Disabling ReSharper in Visual Studio
Enabling ReSharper in Visual Studio
Once you disable ReSharper you can easily turn it on again using the “Resume Now” button.