How to disable ReSharper in Visual Studio 🔒
📽️ Video: Quick steps to disable ReSharper in Visual Studio
To disable ReSharper in Visual Studio you should take the following steps:
- Go to the Top menu
- Expand the Tools Tab and find "Options" 🛠️
- Click "Options" and a new window should appear
- Find Resharper Section (you can use the search input to filter the results) and go to "General"
- Click the "Suspend Now" button
- Submit changes with the "Ok" button
Visual Studio - Tools > Options
Visual Studio > Tools > Options > ReSharper Suspend Now button
Once you disable ReSharper you can easily turn it on again using the "Resume Now" button.
Visual Studio > Tools > Options > ReSharper Resume button